Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My brain is working overtime.

The second month of my summer break is about to come to an end.

I definitely have too much free time for my own good...

Some days i am productive , like a well oiled machine.



Some days i am no different than the average bum.....T.T


Well.....i have been spending most days as a bum nowadays.

I am so bored rite now tat i am almost wishing tat i my summer break can be cut short....lol
Look at me......i am talking crazy!!!!!.....lol.
Surely too much free time is not good for ur health.....hoho.
I used to think too much.....rite now with so much free time ....I think this condition is amplified...
I cant seem to stop some times......GG
It seems like my brain is working overtime during those times.

Have been listening to The Script like crazy this few days.



These irish lads are seriously good. No kidding.

Anyway....still got more about two months of summer break left....maybe i will fare better in the latter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment