Monday, December 15, 2008

First post.........hopefully not the last

Well........seems like most people i noe is doing this.......my frens frm bp are doing this ......my uni frens are oso doing this........why not try blogging.......and so i jumped into the blogging bandwagon.........so err.........like most blogs......i will start off with a (hopefully) brief description my myself..........as u may or may not know.........my name is Yeong Jian......sometimes known as Botak Chin(onli applicable a few of my friends in my hometown).........sometime as D.E(only applicable to some in UNI)........harry potter(only applicable to my Botswanian coursemates......woohoo!!!!....i look like a movie star.....though i dun watch the movie or even bother to read the book).....dun ask why i get those nick names.......cuz i oso duno why......
My weight is undisclosed :P......my height is u can say as above average........but i feel diminished when standing besides the international students in Nott Uni.......oh ya.......i am currently studying in University of Notingham Malaysia Campus...........though this uni is in the middle of no where(i mean really no where)..........i really enjoyed my time here.......got a whole new load of new friends......doing sohai stuff together.........and this is only my second sem here......imagine being here for the next five years.........
Anyway.......since this period is the most wonderful part of my life according to my MATH teache Mr.Balrama.......i am gonna try to update my blog as much as i can for now.......since i am finishing my 2nd sem in UNI......so expect more post frm me..........oh ya ......Christmas is around the corner.........so hope tat u will enjoy ur christmas tis year......i noe i would........


No comments:

Post a Comment